Gibraltar is a leading destination for large international companies and start-ups alike, which has caused a healthy demand for highly skilled workers from around the world. We understand the need for talent to drive your business forward and separate it from the rest.
We guide and advise clients on immigration matters from entry requirements and exceptions to immigration offences to ensure companies have a smooth transition for on boarding international employees or enabling a hassle free visit when coming to Gibraltar for meetings and conferences.
ISOLAS’ dedicated immigration experts know the importance of recruiting the right people with the right skills and pride themselves on assisting clients by facilitating the employees’ entry to live and work in Gibraltar through their understanding of the legal issues involved.
Our Immigration expertise includes:
- Work permit applications
- Highly skilled workers
- Category 2 status (Cat 2)
- High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI)
- Higher Executive Possessing Specialist Skills (HEPSS)
- Visa applications (long and short stay)
- Sponsor led visa waivers
- Visa waivers for holders of a Schengen visa
- Immigration offences
- Naturalisation applications
- Obtaining Gibraltarian passports
- Legal advice and opinions on immigration issues
- Residency requirements and registration
- Advising small and large companies on the process and procedures for obtaining work permits and visas for employees.
- Applications for short term visas to enable participation in International Conferences held in Gibraltar.
- Providing advice to companies accused of immigration offences.
- Assisting with the movement and registrations of Cat 2, HNWI, HEPSS and highly skilled workers.